Spencer Ogden (Hong Kong) Limited
Project Manager - Commercial Offices
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004915123
Our client is a global Business solutions Advisory Consultancy firm operating in 8 global locations with over 25 million Square meter under management and growing into the South of China regions providing Real Estate, Facilities, Project Delivery and Workplace Solution services.
- Main point of contact for Client projects, liaising with Contractors and Designers
- Prepare project scheduling, planning progress reports and overall project management
- Manage site activities such as inspections and design works according to plan
- Manage and coordinate the procurement and any equipment required for site and client
- Liaise with Landlords and Government Authorities
- Influence PRC clients to use company's solution services
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Project Management, Building Surveying of Construction related
- 5 years’ experience within Project Management in Commercial Office fit out and with PRC project experience will have an advantage
- Familiar with the PRC market and Clients
- Must be able to pitch/influence to PRC clients of company's solution services
- Client facing, confident, well-spoken and strong professional presents
- Preferably available for immediate star
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
Please contact me for further information and a confidential chat about our client’s opportunities.
You can reach us on Tel: +852 3726 8223. Shortlisted candidates will only be contacted.