jobsDB ref: JHK100003004918893
Employer Ref. AR2098658W
Project Manager- Permanent
- Lead the planning and implementation of project and defining scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage and monitor the project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Delivery of projects supporting the business strategy from business case through to initiation, requirement analysis, design, build, testing and implementation
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution and success of technical projects
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 9+ years of relevant IT working experience; 2 -4 years of relevant project management / CRM implementation experience
- Experience of successfully implementing and supporting CRM system
- Knowledge of the Agile/Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Strong communication in English and Cantonese
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
CRM Specialist / CRM Consultant - Permanent 60K+
- Participate in business/technical requirements gathering sessions to produce Business Process Flow and Functional Requirement related documentation
- Analysis requirements to produce Solution and Technical Design related documentation
- Review current & future business process with clients to ensure the To-Be Business Processes are effectively mapped with Solution/Technical Design
- Effectively communicating with internal teams and external clients to deliver/implement the Software/System
- Hands on Software/System customization and configuration
- Prepare Test Plan/Test Script and support User Acceptance Testing
- Review and analyze data to prepare Data Mappings and handle Data Migration/Integration
- Degree holder in IT or related disciplines.
- 3-5 years of consulting and implementation experience in any CRM: Such as Dynamics.
- Hands-on experience of CRM in system analysis, solution design, data mapping, implementation, testing, training and documentation
- Proactive and energetic team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
To apply, please send your resume in WORD format to resume@ globallinks.com.hk
PLEASE INCLUDE CURRENT/EXPECTED SALARY ON THE CV
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purposes only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Global Links Consulting
About Global Links Consulting
Global Links has established itself as the premier executive search firm in today's recruiting market. Since our inception, we maintain a proactive approach in serving our candidates. Our bilateral collaboration with leading employers of the region enables you to explore all the fantastic career opportunities based on your qualifications and specializations. Over the years, we established close bonds with most of the lucrative companies and created a large blue-chip client base. Our close ties enable us to introduce an applicant to a company even where no specific opportunity exists at that particular moment.
"Looking for career move! Talk to Global Links"