Project Manager - Facility Management Department (Listed Bank)
Levin Human Resources Development Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004993338
Employer Ref. CL
- To be responsible for project management relating to ongoing Branch/Office Renovation/Capex Projects of the Bank in Hong Kong.
- To be responsible for budget forecasts and ensuring that these budgets are maintained whilst achieving time constraints.
- University graduate in Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Construction or related industry background
- Preferable 8 - 10 years project coordination and management experience in alteration/addition works for buildings, architecture, interior design and construction as well as building services projects in Hong Kong and China.
- Experience in a retail environment plus quantity surveying knowledge is a plus
- Strong in contract administration and project management skills, strong aptitude to be a team player and self-starter. Candidate need to possess strong decision making skills and be systematic in the approach to problem solving
- Good knowledge of building and statutory requirements
- Literacy in computer software application on facilities management, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both written and spoken Chinese and English are essential
Interested parties, please send your cv to CoCo Lam <<Click Here> or contact us at 2520 0876 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our Career Wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Levin Human Resources Development Limited
About Levin Human Resources Development Limited
Levin Human Capital Consulting Group, a firm with the aim to provide high value added human resources consulting services to her clients, was established in 1987.
Our firm serves multinational clients in major industries like banking and finance, logistics, media/ entertainment, telecom/ technology, etc.
Currently, we are instructed by our client to look for high caliber candidates for the below position.