Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Project Manager - Fitting Out / A&A Works
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920803
Employer Ref. 91M0079606
Our client is a leading engineering and building products company in Hong Kong actively involved in large-scale government and commercial projects. Currently, in face of expansion, they are looking for a high calibre Project Manager with fitting out or A&A project experience.
Less experienced candidates will be considered as Assistant Project Manager
- Supervise a team of Project Coordinators for fitting out or A&A projects;
- Control and monitor overall site activities and liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Provide technical advice and ensure all site installation works are comply with contractual and statutory requirement;
- Improve project management system;
- Train up subordinates for project management skills.
- Degree holder in Building Studies or other engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in fitting out or building service related projects;
- Good communication skills and with good command of both English and Chinese;
- Familiar with MS Office Project and AutoCAD.
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Nora Liu at +852 2232 3427 for any inquiry.