Project Manager - Gaming Hardware Product Line
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004914543
ZOTAC, a major gaming hardware player, is looking for a project manager on gaming hardware product line.
The successful candidate will be in-charge of the new gaming hardware product line, implement conceptual idea and turn it into successful products. An ideal candidate should have a strong sense on PC gaming hardware, an in-depth understanding of PC gaming trends/mechanics and a great passion on gaming products, and be able to define and to differentiate the right gaming hardwares for the business.
- Graduated in the areas of multimedia, gaming, computer science, computer engineering, electronic or mechanical engineering
- At least five years of working experience on gaming hardware products or consumer electronic products
- Strong technical know-how on electronic and mechanical gaming or consumer products
- Coordinate and work with sales, marketing, R&D function, and external vendors on new product definition, ID, development and deliverables
- Good project and product planning experience and be able to implement new products on a time to market manner
- Plan for future product roadmap and be able to execute
- Creative, open-mind, able to work in a fast moving and high pressure environment
- Fluent in English and Putonghua is essential
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays and medical insurance. We also offer attractive package commensurate with qualification & experience. Interested parties please send your full resume with CURRENT/LAST & EXPECTED SALARY.