Project Manager (Electrical Kitchenware Products), Hong Kong
Bodum Hong Kong Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004831517
You will be responsible for building up a sourcing network and structure in China in conjunction with our current teams. You will be based in our sourcing office in Hong Kong with extensive traveling to China.
The key focus areas for the position are the following:
o Sourcing for suitable factories for Bodum’s Electrical items, the position will require fair visits.
o Responsible for project management and development from design stage to mass production, the PM is required to work closely with our design team in headoffice and also with the factory to make sure all parts of the item runs smooth. (Actual design work will be done by our headoffice design team)
o Ensure projects are developed/ first order delivered on-time and in defined quality
o Support BODUM design team in any way around projects, such as pushing for confirmation; checking lab requirements; working with lab on testings; project follow up with factory, etc.
o Handle products cost evaluation & perform feasibility study to ensure products meet customers requirement;
o Develop product specifications with designers and factories
o Occuationally required to coordinate with factory for mould movements and physically at factory site for mould check and record.
Key Success Criterias
You must thrive in a fast paced, fast changing and dynamic environment. You are a true team player and possess strong analytical abilities together with innate interpersonal, and communication skills. It is important that you enjoy taking initiative and responsibility while building strong relationships across business units and continents. We encourage asking questions. It is expected that you will meet REALLY short deadlines. This position requires travelling.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree or above in Electrical Engineering
- Extensive knowledge in manufacturing processes for electrical items: Coffee machine / Blender/ hand Mixer/ Stand mixer / Electrical Kettle
- Min 5 years’ experience with product development & project follow-up in household kitchenware electrical items.
- Experience with kitchen products such as glassware, porcelain, cookware etc is an advantage.
- Excellent Project management skills- able to manage project from drawings to developed into a mass production unit
- Knowledge of GS, ETL/cETL , SAA safety approval is a must and have close connection with agencies is a plus
- Good communication skills, and proficient in English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Precise attention to detail, follow-up and sense of urgency.
- Very structured and organized personality.
- Ability to multi-task, work independent & manage deadlines simultaneously.
Office Location: Central
Job type: Permanent; full time
5 days work, casual wear
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Bodum Hong Kong Ltd
About Bodum Hong Kong Ltd
European brand kitchenware products. To cope with our business expansion, we are now inviting high caliber to join our team.
Please feel free to visit our company website http://www.bodum.com/