Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"
Project Manager-Import and Export Retail-PMP-70K+Bonus
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004835415
Employer Ref. 91M0078722
My client is a global sourcing company founded in Germany with over 70 years of experience. Hong Kong, being their Asia headquarter, has expanded their business across 12 countries in Asia covering a wide range of goods and textile products.
They are now looking for an experienced project manager who has in-depth understanding in the sourcing industry to assist them in growing the business.
- By lead a team of business analysts, perform all-round project management which encompass diverse functionality within the organisation structure
- Define the project scope and wisely allocate resources to meet the project schedule and budget
- Perform strong senior stakeholder and C-Level Executives management
- Collaborate closely with external service providers to ensure effective project implementation
- Identify potential project risks and recommend mitigating measures
- Provide concise recommendation on the latest technology and best practices within the industry and deliver changes to current processes with efficiency and cost improvement
- Foster a high engagement team to deliver good quality outputs which exceed user expectations
About skills and experience
- Degree/Master holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certification will be an advantage, but not a must
- 8-10 years of solid project management experience covering medium-to-large scale implementation projects within trading, buying offices or financial institutions
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Programming
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English
Interested parties please apply directly by submitting your CV in Microsoft format or contact Canny Ho from Randstad technologies - direct line: 22323414.