AXA Technology Services Asia (HK) Limited
Created on 1 January 2002, AXA Technology Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of the AXA Group, established to provide IT infrastructure services to AXA companies worldwide. AXA Tech is based in 13 countries with a workforce of over 3,000 employees. AXA Technology Services serve 53 AXA Group companies in 24 countries in Europe, North America and Asia. It manages nearly 1 billion euros in IT spending for AXA group.
Project Manager – Information Security
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004782324
The key function of this role is to directly support and report on the delivery of a set of security remediation points for the purpose of improving the level of security in the region (including Hong Kong, Singapore and Indonesia). Actual remediation will be done by the AXA Tech IT operation teams in the region. The project manager will need to report the progress of the activities to the regional information security manager and global program manager. The scope of the remediation activities and their expected outcome are already defined. The reporting system (content / format / frequency) is also defined.
As the project is already underway, the deliverables of project management are expected from the very beginning of the contract. Management of the security remediation activities for the region forms part of a global program of remediation. The individual in question is required to co-ordinate and drive the execution of these remediation for the region. Specific tasks as follows:
- Assignment of Tasks: determine who is required to complete specific tasks and assign the appropriate existing resources towards getting the activity completed.
- Tracking of progress: record achievement against target
- Reporting against global template: Report status updates / schedule to stakeholders (company internal, customer, global teams)
- Single point of escalation: Global team local contact
- Co-ordination of changes: Obtain agreements of system changes from stakeholders (company internal, customers), schedule system changes, obtain approval for the changes and manage the corresponding communications to the user community.
- Documents required to manage/operate a project, such as (but not limit to) communication documents for relevant personnel, change requests, and status communication.
- Regular business travel to Singapore and Indonesia is required.
The successful candidate should possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or related disciplines with minimum 5 years of working experience
- Experience in managing security projects would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux OS security and authentication mechanism
- Good understanding of secure network architecture (security tiering, firewalls, or etc)
- Certification in PMI or Prince is required
- Certification in CISSP and experience in Banking/Insurance industry definitely is a PLUS
- Strong leadership to drive and complete the projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills & negotiation skills
- Independent, able to work effectively & efficiently and able to interact effectively with all levels within the organization
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with excellent documentation skills
- Immediate available would be an added advantage
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your detail resume with present and expected salary to us.
If you have any queries on this position, please feel free to contact us through email. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. All applicants’ information will be destroyed after 12 months.