Gravitas Recruitment group is an award winning specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success.
With a story that only started 7 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong - we were recently awarded 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' at the Global Recruiter APAC awards 2016 and 'Growth Company of the Year' by Recruitment International.
We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across six offices (Hong Kong, Singapore, New York and 3 offices in the UK).
We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants.
We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
Project Manager - Insurance (Digital and Compliance)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993436
My client is a multinational Insurance company that support employee wellness, work-life balance and family practices. They are now expanding their change delivery team and thus is actively seeking for experienced and self-motivated individual to join their business as Project Manager.
- Collaborate with IT Team and vendor to carry out the solution/new system and achieve the business needs and goals.
- Analysis existing system limitation and provide solution for the Salesforce Portal
- Review and give feedback on the user requirements developed by business analysts
- Communicate with different stake holders e.g. Project Team, External Vendor, Legal, and Compliance.
- Manage overall project progress and performance
- Manage End-to-End Delivery of Projects Progress and Performance
- Provide training to less experienced staff to improve overall performance
- Conduct project closure after project launch to document lesson learnt and agree BAU format
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skill
- Minimum 8 years of working experiences with at least 4 years in supervisory role, preferably gained from insurance or financial industry
- Solid experiences in medium to large-scale projects (ideally with Digital and Compliance GN16)
- Change advocate and enjoy driving things happen
- Broad understanding of business practices in insurance/financial industry
- Professional certification in Project Management (i.e. PMP, PRINCE2)