Established in 2000, cherrypicks is a home-grown technology startup headquartered in Hong Kong. It is a regional leader in mobile technology and eCommerce specializing in building O2O shopping loyalty communities like SHOPPO and iButtterfly, and applying leading-edge technologies in augmented reality and proximity detection. cherrypicks has won over 100 international and local awards of technology and digital marketing including the United Nation’s World Summit Mobile Award Global Championship 2013 in Abu Dhabi and Winner of Asia-Pacific ICT Award for four years in a roll. The company is also featured as a Harvard Business School case study (#N9-807-106).
Today, cherrypicks is a globally recognized guru in mobile solution innovations highly trusted by numerous long-term, multinational and local corporate clients in banking, insurance, entertainment, catering, retailing, travel, and transportation.
For further details, please visit www.cherrypicks.com
Project Manager - Mobile Application (5-day work in Tsim Sha Tsui)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833451
- To lead and manage a team of developers, designers, QA staffs on mobile application project for all development activities
- Performing day-to-day management of all phases of the project including requirements gathering, design, development, test, and deployment.
- Work closely with the Business Development and Marketing teams to communicate requirements, timelines, change requests, and provide project risk analysis.
- Responsible for prioritizing resources among multiple concurrent projects with tight and changing deadlines.
- Review and manage all changes to the requirements from the start of projects to the time of service launch.
- Measuring and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- Communicating frequently with executive leadership to provide project status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction.
- Degree or above in Computer Sciences, IT or related discipline. Holder of PMP is a definite advantage
- 3 years or above relevant experience in project management
- Min. 5+ years relevant experience in mobile application / IT project development
- Strong leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertive, well-organized, result-oriented and having good problem solving skill with analytical mind
- High level of initiative and able to manage multiple projects
- Proven multi-tasking skills and ability to meet critical deadlines
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Familiar with SCRUM or Agile methodology.
THOSE WITH LESS EXPERIENCE COULD BE CONSIDERED AS ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER.
Attractive long term career prospect, along with competitive remunerationpackage and fringe benefitswill be offered to theright candidate.
Join us and be part of the award-winning team now!
Interested party, please send your full resume in MS Word with current and expected salary to jobs@cherrypicks. com
Please indicate in the subject line: Job Application – Project Manager (Your name).