Mainstay Asia Limited
Mainstay Asia is probably Asia’s most capable supplier in Business Transformation talent solutions. We help deliver Business Transformation outcomes in functions such as Project Management, Change Management and Business Analysis. We work with large enterprise clients in varied industries transform in Operations, IT, Finance, Risk Audit & Controls and Sustainability.
We bring a broad range of skills that can be brought to bear through innovative solutions and Consulting assignments. Our Recruitment team is a key differentiator, as their deep and broad networks provide clients with access to talent in a competitive market.
Project Manager / SDLC / Agile / Greenfield implementation project
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831049
You will assume overall responsibility for the direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of a Portfolio of Projects. This role forms part of an even larger program of work which breaks down into 3 work streams and you will be tasked with managing a specific work stream on an initial 5 year program of work. As the Senior Project Manager you will manage a sizeable team of resources including project managers, BA's and Developers. Given this is a greenfield software build for systems a high transactional system in a low latency environment, you will have come from a strong technical background.
• Be accountable to the Program Director for the end to end Delivery of the Project workstream
• Ensure Projects are broken down into clear milestones (requirements gathering, system development schedule, deployment, testing)
• Manage the Project Portfolio Budget
• Report Project status to key stakeholders in technology and business regularly
• Engage and manage stakeholders
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure Projects remains on schedule
• Identify and Manage Project Risk
• Ensure ALL Project Governance is met
• Manage the development activities and deliverables
• Ensure development requirements are met
• Monitor and report on progress in accordance with the requirements.
• Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties, and acts as the primary point of contact.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor degree in an IT discipline
• 15-20+ years of experience in IT Project Management and software delivery
• Must have relevant Project Management certification Prince2, PMP
• Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and tools
• Direct work experience in project management of large scale application delivery
• Experience in real time high transactional systems
• Experience with low latency technical environment an advantage
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
• Proven experience in people management
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills
• Proficient in English, both verbal and written
• Team player with strong desire for excellence
• Must be good at multi-tasking and be highly motivated to deal with the growing challenges in this field
What we can offer you?
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's largest organisations at an exciting phase. With ambitious projects in the next few years, this is truly a company that has invested into technology and also their employees. This is the chance to work on a high profile greenfield project whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in Word Format to will(at)mainstayasia(dot)com and put “Project Manager