Project Manager / Service Delivery Manager
Hillman Ross Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004920469
Employer Ref. 5299
Our client is US Multinational IT Management / Outsourcing Services Consultancy with strong global existence.
To strengthen their consulting services, they are now looking for someone experienced in CLIENT ENGAGEMENT, PROJECT MANAGEMENT, SERVICE DELIVERY for project delivery.
We are now seeking for a PROJECT AND SERVICES DELIVERY MANAGER
- Oversees the successful delivery of projects and programs for clients with full project management and service delivery engagement responsibilities
- The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing, directing and overseeing the operations and administration of assigned projects and programs
- The PM provides visible leadership, accountability and authority over projects and programs delivered to clients.
- The PM works independently and exhibits a high degree of initiative in resolving problems encountered and developing recommended solutions.
- Degree holder in Information Technology related discipline
- +8 years’ professional experience in IT Outsourcing, Project Management and/or Service Delivery role
- +4 years in Client Engagement, Project Management, Service Level Agreement experiences
- Strong customer service mindset with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English and Chinese
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested candidate please CLICK apply button to apply online or send your resume in MS word format to Hillman Ross Recruitment Solution Professional
For more information please contact Joel KUK +852 2986 1989.
Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hillman Ross Limited
About Hillman Ross Limited
Harnessing the Power of People
Hillman Ross’s success is based on building long-lasting relationships with clients, candidates and employees every step of the way.
We believe that finding the best talent on the right terms is part of the bigger picture of helping our clients grow and position their businesses for the future.
Quality candidates underpin our business and our reputation. We strive to see our candidates’ careers flourish wherever opportunity leads and encourage them to return to us as a trusted source of career advice.