jobsDB ref: JHK100003005146007
Employer Ref. BBBH22480
- Work closely with senior management team and acting as a trusted member of the professional team to create the business strategies
- Implement and execute core development projects
- Drive various projects through building strong relations with different business lines
- Partner closely with business unit leaders to identify business development and investment opportunities
- Offer insightful data analysis on feasibility studies and proactive solutions
- Serve as company ambassador and channels for liaison of problem solving on challenging and complex issues
The Successful Candidate:
- Tertiary educate associated with at least 8 years of experience in the sizeable organization
- Experience within property developer or consultancy is HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Attention to details, proactive with can-do attitude
- Exposure in shopping centre / property management an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to convince senior stakeholder
- Able to work independently under a fast paced environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call Clara Lam on +852 3915 0237 or email your updated resume to
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Links International
About Links International
Links International is an award-winning industry leader in innovative human resources outsourcing in Asia. Links was established in 1999 and has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Zhuhai.
We offer a broad range of services, ranging from both retained and contingent recruitment, to payroll and visa processing, designed to cover all aspects of your human resources processes, enabling your team to focus on higher value, strategic activities.