Skyrocket H.K. Limited
Skyrocket is one of the leading companies in the Toys industry.
We specialize in building original, innovation driven, television advertised toy brands.
Skyrocket also develops and manufacturers OEM products for top video game and other consumer products companies.
To cope with Company’s expansion, we are seeking qualified professionals to join our team.
Project Manager - Toys
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778386
- Collaborate with Mechanical engineers and Electronic Engineers within the product development team from product development to mass production stage to make sure the milestone timeline is on schedule.
- Provide engineering service to customers, technical support to internal departments, US head office and factories
- Liaise with factories in reviewing product design, solving technical problems, co-ordinate with internal departments and US head office for product development debugging from design to mass production.
- Evaluate and source suitable vendors with competitive cost, quality and delivery lead time.
- Suggest design improvements and modification based on company / customer standards.
- Work closely with QA and Manufacturing team on quality control of materials and finished goods and tackling technical issues to make sure production run smoothly.
- Follow up packaging, samples and tooling development with factories ensuring that both product and packaging is fit for the purpose.
- Liaise with US head office, factories and components suppliers to make sure direction from management is communicated effectively
- Keep track of all changes/updates/scheduling involved in development and production to ensure all projects run smoothly and ship on time.
- University Graduate in Electronic / Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 10 years solid experience in project management & product development, highly preferable with Hi-Tech electronic toys & RF products experience.
- Familiar with US and European toys safety requirement.
- Good team leadership, management, problem solving and communicate skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Travel to China is required.
Interested parties, please send full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary.
(All application information will be treated strictly confidential and for recruitment purpose only)
Note: Only shortlisted applicant will be notified.