jobsDB ref: JHK100003004994361
Employer Ref. 41528
- 18 Months Renewable Contract Role
- International Well-Known Firm
- Good Compensation Package
Our client is a large-scaled transfer agency and currently looking for talented candidate to join their project management team to handle a special project for their clients across APAC. This is an 18 months' renewable contract role which gather expertise from different areas to ensure the initiatives are effectively implemented across different departments. You will have a close interaction with the product team to enhance the new client on boarding experience and you will also have daily interaction with the IT team to ensure the new systems are implemented effectively. As part of the project committees, you will also come up with different strategies, test plans, and business analysis with other project managers to contribute to the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- Minimum 6-8 years of direct experience working under Transfer Agency, and particularly 4-5 years within project management to on-board transfer agency clients
- Solid knowledge on services, system, and operation flow within business across Asia
- Detailed-oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast paced work-environment
- Excellent communicational skills with high fluency in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a good team member
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ambition
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.