Cornerstone Global Partners is a China centric recruitment solutions firm with a global reach through offices in Greater China and 60 network offices around the globe. Cornerstone Global Partners provides multi-national clients entering or expanding operations in China and Chinese companies going outbound with a range of talent acquisition and talent management solutions.
These services include traditional C-level to mid-level executive search, market entry/outbound investment consultancy and organizational design solutions through their industry specialized Partners and Consultants.
For more information, please visit our website: http://www.cornerstoneglobalpartners.com/
Project Manager (w/Account Managament ) -World Largest Distribution system
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004916501
My client is travel focused software company specialising in next generation travel software. To support the continued growth of the company, we are recruiting an Project Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business owners and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional teams including, Finance, Legal, Global Services, Platform, Sales, Marketing, Analytics and Support & Operations, to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs, as well as achieving the agreed commercial SLA.
This role will also have project/programme management responsibilities to help with the planning and delivery of software projects.
- Work with stakeholders and projects sponsors to define the business case, benefit realisations for the projects
- Develop and execute project management plans including scope, timeline, resources, costs etc...
- Develop and manage project communication, change management and stakeholder engagement plans
- Develop and implement account plans agreeing budgets and goals for the portfolio of customers for operational planning and budgeting purposes.
- Identify opportunities within each account driving value for both and the customer.
- Work with overseas project teams on project planning activities such as resourcing, project plans, and issues/risks
- Progress commercial and contract terms as required for new opportunities.
- Meet and exceed revenue and profitability targets for the portfolio of customers.
- Coordinate the activities of individuals and groups to service all customer requirements.
- Provide clear, effective and up-to-date information relating to customer activities.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Establish and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with clients and provide a high standard of customer service.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalation as needed.
- Proven project management /account management experience or other relevant experience.
- Solid Project/Programme management experience
- Knowledge of airline & travel industry; in particular, eCommerce technology.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to manage and coordinate activities across multiple teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
If you are looking to accept a new challenge and growth in your career, click "Apply Now" or share your profile with me to akam @cornerstoneglobalpartners.com