Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited, a listed property group headquartered in Hong Kong. The principal activities of Wheelock Properties include property development, property sales and marketing, as well as management of certain assets under the Wheelock and Wharf portfolios.
At Wheelock Properties, we adhere to three core pillars: design and product excellence, environmental sustainability, and high quality living and work space. We believe in a customer-centric approach, continuous learning and improvement, and supporting the community. We recruit people who seek the same ethos and together, we create award-winning commercial and residential environments.
A unique professional opportunity is now opened for a qualified candidate / high caliber individual to join us.
Project Marketing Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996350
- Be part of a team to develop and implement the strategic marketing plans to promote residential development
- Assist in the production of marketing collaterals, sales gallery, advertisements and sales brochure
- Coordinate PR, soft marketing and media events
- Analyze results of marketing activities, conduct market research, compile reports and provide recommendations for future improvements
- Degree holder in surveying / marketing or related disciplines
- With at least 3 years of relevant experience in PR/advertising agency; experience in luxury market or property industry an added advantage
- Proactive, detail-oriented and creative
- A team player with positive working attitude and integrity
- Presentable with good communication and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Assistant Project Marketing Officer
We work 5 days per week.
Please submit your application in full details by clicking Here .
For further information on Wheelock Properties (Hong Kong) Limited, please visit our website: www.wheelockpropertieshk.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wheelock & Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful.