-> Project Mechanical Engineer (Building Services, E&M, HVAC)
Macleans Consulting International Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830055
-> For large project
-> Leading Company in Engineering & Development
About our client
Our client is working on symbolic projects in building and civil projects in Hong Kong.
In order to proceed their new works or maintenance projects, they are now seeking for enthusiastic candidate to join their design and project teams.
*They offer attractive bonus scheme.
- Monitor, supervise and provide technical and contractual advice to team members for the execution of projects from tendering to design work, project planning, procurement, subletting, site supervision, commissioning and operation of Mechanical or HVAC systems.
- Suggest preventive measures and corrective actions to be taken in projects.
- Handled large facility and treatment plants/projects is preferable.
- Build, manage, and mentor a high performance engineering team.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experience in managing E&M / Facility Projects / Building Services Contracts.
- Possess the qualification of R.P.E. / MHKIE and "Chartered Engineer" is preferable.
- More or less experience will be considered for the position of Senior/Assistant Engineer.
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below or contact Nick Chow at (852) 3590 8469 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume (with your notice period, current and expected salary) to nick.chow@macleansgroup .com
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Macleans Consulting International Limited
About Macleans Consulting International Limited
Maclean's is a privately held recruitment firm with its headquarter based in Hong Kong. We have a wealth of experience but more importantly the company shares the common belief that the relationship with candidates and clients always come first. With the firm's precise marketing position as well as specialization, Maclean's is able to become a truly advisory based recruitment consulting firm in the market.