- Organizing activities and meetings
- Administrative works including word processing.
- Work independently to accomplish the assigned tasks
- Handling the chamber’s social media platform (e.g. wechat, facebook)
- Degree or above
- Good communication and organization skills
- Fluent English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Knowledgeable on managing social media platform, MS office
- Mature and able to work independently
- Self-motivated, aggressive and result-oriented
Work Location: Sai Ying Pun
Interested parties please send your full resume (Chinese / English) with results of DSE or HKCEE & HKAL by email.
Please state you expected salary in the application letter.
All information collected used for recruitment only and treated in strict confidence