Project Officer (Shop Renovation)
G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004830747
Assist Project Manager to ensure consistency and standardization of shop image in accordance with corporate guidelines by following up shop opening and renovation projects and providing administrative support to project team.
The incumbent will be responsible for:
Assist project manager in all aspect of project follow up such as material planning, tendering, site inspection, logistics coordination etc
Liaise and coordinate with contractors/consultants for shop opening and renovation projects
Monitor all on-site arrangement and checking, measurement, scheduling, and progress updates
Review status updates and readiness of project launches to the team
- Conduct regular site visits and prepare project monitoring reports
- Check work done by contractors to ensure compliance with specifications
- Manage contractors and supervise store project works for on time completion and aligned with corporate standards and pre-determined budgets
- Higher Diploma holder or above in Building Studies, Building Surveying, Building Service or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in project management, experience in retail industry an advantage
- Good in project organizing and execution skills with good time management;
- Knowledge of local building regulations and practices;
- Attentive to details, self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility and good communication skills
We offer 5-day week, attractive remuneration, career advancement opportunity, medical benefit, guaranteed 14-month salary, discretionary bonus, generous staff discount on purchase of company fashion to the right candidate. Interested parties please APPLY NOW.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
Please visit our website for more information: www.G2000.com.hk
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
About G2000 (Apparel) Ltd
Headquartered in Hong Kong, G2000 is highly recognized as a leading apparel brand across the globe. We operate more than 50 chain stores in Hong Kong.
We are a company which encourages staff to excel and provide excellent career advancement to our people.
To cope with our development, we invite high caliber applicants to apply for the following opening: