Gi Group is one of the world’s leading companies providing services for the development of the labour market, operating in the fields of temporary and permanent staffing, search and selection, as well as a variety of complementary activities.
At the beginning of 2007, Gi Group began its international expansion programme, which has so far taken the Group in to more than 20 countries across Europe, Asia and America.
At the end of 2010 Gi Group became a "Multiregional Corporate Member" of CIETT, the International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies. In this role, Gi Group has joined six other human resource multinationals.
Project Officer (museum)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004922241
Qualification/ Requirements :
- University degree holder or equivalent ;
- 2-year working experience in customer service related areas and on website management in museums or other education institutions;
- Good knowledge in using MS Office and graphic / photo editing software;
- Possessing good communication skills; showing strong initiative;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese English, fluency in Putonghua is definitely an advantage;
- Good knowledge in Chinese and English Word-processing using Word and Excel.
Service Description :
a) Updating website information regarding museum exhibitions and programmes;
b) Performing basic photo and graphic editing;
c) Development and maintenance of thematic webpages, Facebook, twitter and other social networking platforms;
d) Planning and monitoring educational activities for the general public, such as weekend lectures, workshops, fieldtrips, demonstration and outreach programmes;
e) Receiving and processing applications for museum programmes and services;
f) Updating attendance record questionnaires, preparing related report and handling word processing documents.