PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004994515
Employer Ref. C84S-01487875-CC5
- Participate in business data collection & analysis and generate business performance reports
- Participate in the preparation of tender responses
- Participate in the preparation and provision of high quality generic product, services, regulatory and strategy presentations for seminars, conferences and trade shows
- Participate in technical SLA and contract negotiation
- Handle ad-hoc projects as required
- Higher Diploma or above in Business Studies or Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in business pre-sales support or related positions is preferred
- Knowledge in ICT solution and products is an advantage
- Good project management skill and communication skill
- Excellent teamwork skills, hardworking, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua is an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume in MS Word format, with your present and expected salary to Human Resources Department.
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies.
(http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.