Maxim's Caterers Limited
WE ARE operating by Hong Kong Maxim’s Group, the largest catering company in Hong Kong while serving more than 600,000 customers every day. Our popular brands namely Genki Sushi, sen-ryo, DONDONYA, IPPUDO and Uo-Show, delight customers with a diversified and quality dining experience. More than 100 Japanese chain restaurants are opened in Hong Kong and Southern China. We value our team and committed to provide a pleasant work environment and promising career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Project Officer– Projects & Engineering Department
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004775886
- To develop implementation plan on individual project and along with Real Estate team and implement the site check process within development team.
- To define project scope of work and service and develop site project budget as well as to complete final cost analysis.
- To assist in project management execution process and liaison with operation, landlord, external consultants on aligning design and store planning stage.
- To control and govern consultant and vendor to obtain valid license for the store.
- To participate in tendering process, evaluation and assist in appointment of contractors/nominated subcontractors and suppliers as well as develop tender of all trades in individual projects.
- To provide all necessary submission to landlord, government and relevant parties.
- To ensure that the As-Built Warranties/Guarantees documentation is finalized and archiving of project documentation is completed.
- To obtain quotations & tender with analysis & recommendations for individual projects.
- To handle any ah-hoc projects and other duties assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Technical/Engineering or any other related disciplines, with minimum 3 years working experience of Engineering field in F&B or FMCG industry.
- Team player, patient, detail-minded and result oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good command of computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via clicking "Apply Now".All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Group.