PCCW Solutions is the IT and business process outsourcing solutions flagship of PCCW Limited, which also holds interests in telecommunications, media, property development and investment, and other businesses.
Responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors, PCCW Solutions holds a wealth of experience and expertise and is viewed as a major industry player in Greater China. To learn more about PCCW Solutions, please visit www.pccwsolutions.com.
Project Operation Assistant (e-Commerce)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004996916
Employer Ref. CKL001426642-003
- Maintain and update the brand pages on online platform regularly
- Update web content and edit pictures for better user experience
- Assist in daily online orders processing (e.g. prepare order list, check payment, prepare refund documents, etc.)
- Liaise with various counterparties such as e-business development, operation and warehouse teams on information flow, business processes and organizational planning
- Assist merchandising team’s operation in e-Commerce projects
- Identify the opportunities for improving user experience
- Perform administration duties and ensure smooth execution of sales and promotional activities
- Perform ad hoc duties
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years’ relevant project operation experience
- Experience in e-Commerce or Online Store industry is preferred
- Good communication and negotiation skills and able to work under pressure
- Mature, positive, responsible and self-motivated
- Well organized, detail-minded with good interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese. Able to communicate in Putonghua
- Excellent PC knowledge including MSWord, MS Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Knowledge of Photoshop is an advantage
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Fax : 2989 6309
For more information on other job opportunities of PCCW Solutions, please visit our website at http://www.pccwsolutions.com/public/Career/Career%20Event%20and%20Job%20Vacancies/
PCCW is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer personal data policies (http://www.pccw.com/staticfiles/PCCWCorpsite/Terms%20of%20Use/Privacy%20Policy%20Statement/8.1_PCO_POL_02e_Privacy_Policy_Statement.pdf), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.