jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993473
Employer Ref. BBBH648108
Our client is a solution provider which is looking for a senior project manager to manage other project managers to deliver its projects.
- Lead and manage a team of professionals across regions to deliver the services as projects on time, on budget, and within scope
- Forecast and engage project resourcing for the assigned projects
- Manage finances (including GP) for assigned
- Ensure compliance with local processes and procedures for assigned projects
- Project Risk, Issue and Change Management
- Quality assurance management of the project delivery process and products.
- Project Stakeholder Management, including Client, stakeholders, vendors etc.
- 8-10 years experiences in IT project management and IT systems implementation in large scale organizations preferably in vendor environment, incl. a minimum of 2 years in the position of project manager
- Solid experiences in large scale end-to-end project development experiences (from system requirements, design, testing to rollout)
- Hands on experiences in different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Scrum framework)
- Strong experiences in leading offshore development teams across various geographical regions
- Highly competent in project management skills, e.g. planning, governance, issues management, risk management, resource management, financial management, etc
- Strong application development experiences and technical background in various platforms and programming languages, e.g. linux, Windows, J2EE & Structs, Spring, .NET, Oracle, PL/SQL.
- Excellent stakeholders and client relationship management, coordination, analytical and leadership
- Very strong communication skills and excellent proficiency in spoken and written English, fluent in Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Overseas academic or work background with experiences in consulting firms preferable