jobsDB ref: JHK100003004834660
Employer Ref. HK/E&M/321/16/jy
We are seeking to recruit dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join our commercial team for our large-scaled projects in Hong Kong. You will be responsible for dealing with sub-contract accounts administration and management, and the following duties: Responsibilities:
- Prepare and monitor project budgets and costing;
- Measure and value sub-contracts and assist in agreement of sub-contract interim / final accounts;
- Review documentations and identify value variations, subcontract payments and preparation of sub-contract liabilities;
- Conduct cost analysis, budgeting control, measurement and collation of records at our construction sites.
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Construction preferably with MRICS or HKIS professional qualification;
- At least 7 years' relevant experience with experience working in E&M contractors;
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen;
- Good communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
We take pride in our continued success in completing many prestigious and technically complicated projects over the past years. You can obtain full details of Gammon through http://www.gammonconstruction.com/.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant post within the Company.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Gammon Construction Ltd
About Gammon Construction Ltd
For more than half a century, Gammon has played a significant role in the transformation of the great capital cities of Asia. It is our vision not only to continue this role, but as a successful business to take it beyond the shores of Hong Kong and Singapore. The skills and the values we have developed more than 50 years continue to contribute to the growth of Asia, our greater home.