jobsDB ref: JHK100003004783978
Employer Ref. CCC/QS
Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of project finance
- Handle all pre and post contract quantity surveying duties for the projects
- Assist in procurement and management of subcontractors
- Compile and update commercial accounts and records
- Monitor related programmes’ progress
- Provide recommendations on how to resolve issues with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Assist in maintaining positive cash flow for the projects
- Diploma or above in Quantity Surveying / Building Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in Building Construction Industry
- Proficient in computer applications, e.g. MS Word and MS Excel
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good supervisory skill
- Enthusiastic about job and strong career mind
Candidate with less experience and lower qualification will be considered for the position of Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume with current and expected salary (with reference number quoted) to:
Email: email@example.com Mail: The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 9/F, Chevalier Engineering Service Centre, 21 Sheung Yuet Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Chevalier Group - Building Construction
About Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group - Building Construction
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com