About Finest Office Furniture Supplies
Finest announce superb full time opportunities for Project Sales Coordinators to provide professional sales support to senior management in Tsim Sha Tsui. Our Company is committed to “excellence in style, quality, efficiency and service.” We highly value our customers and our employees. As our business is expanding rapidly we need high calibre persons to take on a variety of supportive and administrative roles. You will be joining a “can do” supportive team in an exciting time of growth.
Project Sales Coordinators / Project Sales
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831100
- Maintain high quality customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Work closely with project teams and other internal parties on order processing and delivery arrangement.
- To manage or assist in all projects assigned by senior management in an efficient manner.
- Ensure smooth communication and consistent work practices in showroom to facilitate the delivery of sales and superior customer services.
- A minimum of Form 7 level of education with 3 years relevant experience.
- An interest in interior design and office planning.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work under pressure.
- Able to move swiftly on projects when needed.
- Hardworking, Detail-minded, Self-motivated, well-organized, with a strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Interested parties, please send your resume via email with your expected salary to email for the attention of Ms. Rachel Tang.
(All personal data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.)