Cornerstone International Group has the strategy, global reach, and experience to locate, vet and present to you talented candidates that would be a perfect fit for your firm. We are the World’s leading consulting network with some 70 offices in key markets on five continents. We have been in business for over 25 years, and provide high quality services to clients ranging from the world’s largest multi-national corporations to small local companies.
The China offices of Cornerstone International Group were established in 1995 and with now 7 offices across the Greater China region. Industry recognitions received by Cornerstone in China included " China Recruitment Firm of the Year" award; the “Trustworthy HR Service Unit” award and finalists of “Best Training Firm of the Year awards.” More about us at www.cornerstone-group.com & www.chinateam.com
Winner of the ‘China Recruitment Firm of the Year’ Award
This electronic communication is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action based on the content of this communication is strictly prohibited and maybe unlawful.
欧信英才Cornerstone International Group有 70个办事处遍及全球各地。自1995年起进入中国，建立并发展至今分布于大中华区域内的7个分支机构。欧信英才在中国猎头行业中具有相当的知名度，并曾获得 “中国年度最佳猎头服务机构”奖； “最值得信任服务”奖；以及“年度最佳培训机构”奖提名等殊荣，欧信英才在猎头服务行业中出类 拔萃，具有很高的知名度。
Project Sales Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004918176
- Reports to the Commercial & Sales Manager or in an advising role may report to the SVP Asia.
- Work closely with the following internal depts.: Product engineering/export depts. in China. Some sales co-ordination with Mainland China is required especially where there are similar products sold.
- Develop and drive the sale of specific products in the Hong Kong market, with the focus on water purifiers and air purifiers.
- Analyze the office market in Hong Kong especially on water purifiers, and air purifiers.
- Focus will primarily be on the office sector as an important target market. The residential sector maybe a secondary market.
- Some product development experience or exposure would be desirable.
- Identify which of the water purifying products would have strong growth potential in the office and residential markets, and advise the company accordingly in a market report with relevant but not deep analyses, including a market entry strategy.
- Some experience to e-commerce and digital marketing would be an asset.
- Build a small sales team to work with the property developers, interior design houses, specifying engineers, dealers/distributors and together develop the new market for Hong Kong and grow the business.
- Manage the business partners with relevant product knowledge and technical training and support.
- Keep abreast of market and competitor information and knowledge and share with the team members.
- Promote the products at every opportunity including attending fairs, trade shows, and/or using advertisements.
- A seasoned sales/marketing professional with 12-15 years’ experience and preferably from the project / office markets in appliance products, and ideally those which require installation.
- Possesses skills and experience which are more than just sales. Such as business/commercial acumen to know and understand market situation and information, and able to do relevant market analysis to support marketing and sales.
- Confidence and ability to identity markets and capture real sales opportunities.
- Experience in working with property developers, interior design houses, specifying engineers, dealers/distributors in the Hong Kong market.
- Comfortable to tackle new products and learn quickly.
- Proven experience in managing a small team and also business partners.
- Open and friendly, and also professional personality. Possesses the enthusiasm, drive and motivation to set up and grow a new product in a new market.
- University graduate is not essential. Could be compensated by experience.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and a working knowledge of Mandarin as a minimum requirement.
- Preferably a current resident of Hong Kong.
- Able to work independently, a self-starter and good communication skills.
- Underwrite in word and action, the company’s business ethics.