Ocean Sage is a recruitment consultancy founded by a group of experienced and enthusiastic human resources specialists from different sectors. We are expert in the provision of professional executive search, staff development, talent selection and manpower management services.
Address: Level 12, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3169 3727
Fax: (852) 3478 3880
Project Supervisor (Luxury Brand)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004783263
Our Client, a luxury brand, is now looking for a Project Supervisor:
- To facilitate communication among key stakeholders during the design phase and all phases of construction to ensure projects are in line with brand business objectives and are completed in a timely manner, within budget and up to brand standards.
- To monitor work process and develop “Punch List” (list of deficiencies) at the end of construction.
- To coordinate store openings after renovation or relocation.
- To develop maintenance program for doors fit-outs.
- To work closely and provide support to VM team on events, counters / boutiques opening.
- To arrange manpower in assisting the overnight renovation works in stores.
- To establish an image database of all boutiques & counters and ensure information is up-to-date at all times.
- To support office renovation including organizing office furniture, workstation relocation and data installation.
- To prepare annual profit plans and monthly repair and maintenance progress report to management.
- To arrange payment with Finance team for service charges settlement.
- To supervise and provide guidance to the Facilities Officer.
- University graduate in Design and/or Interior Architecture preferred.
- Demonstrable extensive experience in Store Design and or Visual Merchandising
- Ideal candidate should have over 5 years of relevant experience in prestige fashion, high-end retail and/or beauty. International experiences a plus.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels, both verbally and through drawings.
- Able to understand architectural details and construction drawings.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to multitask.
- Strong sense of deadlines.
- Highly driven, energetic, flexibility and team spirited.
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly, strong project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite. Auto CAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Free Hand Spatial Sketches.
Interested parties, please send the resume with current salary, expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now".
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment purpose.