Dining Workshop (Hong Kong) Limited
Dining Workshop is formed by a team of F&B experts that amass depth and breath of experience in creating and nurturing a number of brands to their full potential, in Hong Kong and in Mainland China. Dining Workshop is ready to tap into the casual dining market by creating: • a traditional Chinese eatery with a playful twist - YUM CHA, & • a modern European restaurant URBAN PARK offering delicious yet unpretentious fare in a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Project Supervisor (5 days work-week)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004993273
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- To manage the site progress of the restaurant 's fitting out project
- To co-ordinate and communicate with sub-contractor and relevant parties of the project
- To Maitain project quality and time control on interior site works
- To prepare project status report, and ensure a smooth implementations
- To manage the maintenance work of the existing restaurants
- Other ac-hoc work as assigned
Interest parties, lease send your CV, expected and current salary by clicking 'Apply Now' below. We offer 5-day work, discretionary bonus and competitive package for the right candidate.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.