We are the largest manufacturer of curtain walls, building and housing sashes, building and housing materials in Japan. To cope with the growth of our curtain wall business, we are now looking for the following high calibre candidate.
Project Supervisor / Assistant Project Supervisor
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780075
- To comply with the Site Specific Safety Plan.
- To be responsible for ensuring the worksite is safe for all activities and ensure that accidents and incidents are reported in accordance with the Company Policy.
- To ensure all site operation progress, material quality and delivery progress on site according to schedule, specification, quality and safety plan.
- To support the assigned Project Manager with the effective implementation of the Site Safety Management System, Quality Management System, Inspection and Test Plans.
- To monitor, report and keep full records on site activities, labour attendance, daily site report, and document submission.
- To supervise and coordinate site operations in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
- To establish and maintain a positive relationship with main contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
- To communicate with all departments to ensure coordination of design, production, delivery and installation to achieve the schedule, quality and budget control.
- To change as built conditions on drawings and issue back to design team.
- To perform damage reporting and materials re-ordering.
- To record progress of works against programs.
- To monitor and check all sub-contracts’ installation quality and correctness to drawings.
- To perform ad-hoc assignments as required.
- Form 5 or above.
- Qualified Safety Supervisor, holder of TCP T1 Certificate or above is an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year of solid experience in curtain wall and cladding works.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel, able to handle Project or AutoCAD is an advantage.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Chinese and English; good Putonghua is an advantage.
- Good team player, quality and detail oriented, good communication skills.
- Well-organized, self-motivated, initiative, independent, responsible and able to work under pressure.
- Immediate availability or short notice is highly preferred.
Please apply with full resume stating present and expected salary via "Apply Now" below with attention to Human Resources and Administration Manager, LIXIL Corporation, Units A and B, 19/F, @Convoy, 169 Electric Road, North Point, Hong Kong.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidate will be notifies. All information will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.)