FOX Networks Group (FNG) is 21st Century FOX’s international multi-media business. We develop, produce and distribute 300+ wholly- and majority-owned entertainment, sports, factual and movie channels in 45 languages across Latin America, Europe, Asia and Africa. FNG’s core channel brands include FOX, FOX Sports, FOX Life, FOX+ and National Geographic Channel. FNG’s movie channels include FOX Movies, FOX Movies Premium and SCM (formerly Star Chinese Movies). Our non-linear brands include FOX Play, FOX Play+ and Nat Geo Play. These networks and their related mobile, non-linear and high- definition extensions, reach over 1.825 billion cumulative households worldwide. In addition, FNG owns and operates two production studios and produces thousands of local programming hours for its wholly owned channels and third parties.
Promo Producer - FOX Sports
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004837084
Employer Ref. EMCD-CC-J-0310-19/FOX0002Y0
FOX Networks Group is seeking for a motivated, high energy, full-time promo producer. Our ideal candidate is responsible for promoting television shows on air with the aim of enticing viewers to watch programs on FOX Sports. Day-to-day you are conceptualising ideas, write, edit and produce spots which promote programs. You are also reinforcing the brand of our network, helping to increase ratings and ultimately profits.
- Promo Producer - FOX Sports
- Based in Hong Kong
- Degree or diploma in design, film, TV, media or related field
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work extremely closely with the executive producer, graphic designers as well as the programming and publicity departments.
- Having the ability to conceptualise is a really big one, followed very closely by having the ability to write.
- Interpret marketing & programming strategies in order to best deliver to brief.
- Have strong research skill for projects that you are doing.
- Brainstorming, writing, video editing, briefing designers, and then following through the production process.
- Directing voiceover sessions and supervising the final mixes and ultimately delivering the finished spot.
- Working with producers, DOPs and general production crew for high level shoots.
- Retain high creative and production standards in all campaigns while respecting brand values and delivering on time.
- Ensure all spots are editorially accurate and in accordance with brand guidelines, as well as in technical compliance for play out.
- Create marketing tapes & sales reels as required.
- Proven track record as a Promo Producer within on air TV promotion industry.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong command in English with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess really good video editing skill using FCP and have strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator is an added advantage.
- Passion for sport(s) a plus. At the minimum, a general interest in sports expected. Should have an understanding of mainstream genres such as football, golf, tennis and motorsports.
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Resilience and stamina to work well under pressure from a high volume of work and conflicting priorities.
- Must possess the ability to work within strict timelines in an organized manner.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office needed: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be comfortable using both Mac and PC platforms.
- Links to online portfolios and demo reels should be included on resumes in order to be considered for this position.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Promo Producer.
Interested parties please send your application with a resume, cover letter, current & expected salary by clicking "APPLY NOW
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon written request.