We are a long established and financial sound private property investment group companies with a diversified property portfolio. We are seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following position in our management company:
Property Administration Assistant
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004777767
- Assist the Head of Property Department in all property management and leasing administrations plus project management.
- Chase replies, quotations, required information, feedbacks, agreements and various matters and documentation towards the target dates.
- Handle enquires, complaints and simple ad hoc projects.
- Handle paper work and trivial issues.
- Coordinate with the site office for all matters incurred.
- Rent and management fee chasing.
- Experience in handling owners and tenants will be an advantage.
Experience and Skills
- A person of good integrity with Form 5 standard or above, with a diploma will be an advantage but not essential.
- Over 10 years work experience in property management. Good experience in general administration will also be considered.
- Good negotiation and administration experience.
- Able to communicate with all walks of people and handle difficult people.
- Independent with good common sense and initiative.
- Good personality: a person who is honest, patient and discreet. Honesty is a must.
- Suitable character: tough character, hardworking and willing to learn.
- Must be careful and able to attend to detail of documentation.
- Moderate-to-fast work speed.
- Basic command of spoken and written English plus good Chinese word-processing.
We offer competitive package to the suitable candidate.
(Personal data to be collected for recruitment purpose only)