Funing Property Management Ltd
We are a well-established company of an established group specialising in property and facility management founded in the mid-1980s. We now invite applications for the position of Property Assistant / Assistant Property Officer.
Property Assistant / Assistant Property Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004997246
- Assist the Assistant Property Manager to oversee and monitor daily Property Management issues;
- Outdoor duty is required;
- Coordinate works schedule, arrange quotations and tendering process as well as follow up the service agreements and certificate renewal, etc.
- Diploma holder or above, preferably in Property Management disciplines;
- Minimum 1 year working experience in Property Management industry is preferred;
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in PC skills, particularly on MS Office and Chinese Word Processing;
- Mature, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance and Deed of Mutual Covenant is preferred;
- Immediate available is preferred
For interested parties, please click the “APPLY NOW” button to submit a detailed CV as well as the current and expected remuneration. Title and remuneration are to be commensurate with candidate’s working experience and academic qualification.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.