jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998484
Employer Ref. 91M0079881
Our client is one of the most reputable property developers in Hong Kong with residential, retail and commercial assets across Hong Kong and tier 1 cities in mainland China.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Property Development Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
- Assist Department Head in land acquisition and property acquisition for redevelopment projects and responsible for relevant planning and budgeting
- Responsible for conducting feasibility studies for land or property acquisition opportunities, leading a team to analyse development proposals, conduct market research and present to senior management for approval
- Bachelor Degree in Surveying background OR relevant discipline
- Must be a Chartered Surveyor (general practice)
- Over 8 years of relevant experience, must have land acquisition experience dealing with the government tendering across retail, commercial and residential portfolio
- Greater China exposure is an asset but not required
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately Available is an advantage
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Nora Liu +852 2234 3427
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"