Founded in 1886, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is a listed subsidiary of Wheelock and Company Limited with consolidated assets of HK$440 billion. Wharf is active in Hong Kong and China with prime real estate as primary strategic focus. Site acquisition, development and marketing are its core competencies while mall development and retail management remain its strategic differentiation. Investment Properties including flagships Harbour City and Times Square is the backbone of Wharf’s business model.
Wharf China Development Limited is the property development arm of the Wharf Group in China. Wharf owns a land bank of about 7.5 million square metres, spanning 15 cities including 5 International Finance Square (“IFS”) development in Chengdu, Changsha, Chongqing, Wuxi and Suzhou, with a scale comparable to or surpassing that of Harbour City and Times Square in Hong Kong.
Join our winning team and make a difference in your career!
Property Development Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999664
Employer Ref. JB_PPO
- Assist in conducting feasibility studies on new developments projects
- Assist in project asset management, control and administration of existing investment properties in Mainland China
- any other ad hoc duties related to financial management / coordination of development projects
- Degree holder in Finance or related disciplines, preferably CFA candidate
- 3-5 years of solid financial analysis / asset management experience preferred
- China real estate development exposure is an advantage
- Analytical with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good at financial modeling, advanced user of MS Excel and proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua required
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required
We work 5 days per week.