Property Manager (located in head office)
Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004782848
You are required to report to Senior Manager, and provide professional advice to the clients in the aspect of property management of the Firm's managed buildings. Your key accountabilities are:
- Administer a property portfolio of commercial, residential and industrial buildings
- Work closely with the building-in-charge to ensure the quality of service delivered to our clients and tenants
- Act as the company's representative to deal with the enquires of the clients and tenants
- Assist to prepare the proposal for new business opportunity
- Degree holder in real estate, building management or related discipline
- At least 6 -8 years' relevant experience in sizable property management company
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, Landlord & Tenant (Consolidation)(Amendment) Ordinance, DMC and related ordinances
- Excellent client relationship management
- Initiative and able to work independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Valid Hong Kong Estate Agents License will be a definite advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager
Please apply with full career and qualification details, current and expected salary to Human Resources Manager.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with confidence and used for the purpose of employment only.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
About Jones Lang LaSalle Ltd
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015.
We seek to recruit a diverse workforce, develop and promote exceptional talent from diverse backgrounds, and embrace the varied experiences of all our employees. More information at www.jll.com