PARKnSHOP is the leading supermarket chain and food retailer in Hong Kong. We exceed our customer expectation through constant innovation and a commitment to delivering world-class standards of quality, freshness, service, range and value. In Hong Kong and Macau, we have over 290 stores with more than 9,500 employees. We look for passionate and committed talents who want to develop their careers in a fast moving environment with fascinating rewards.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004999952
- To search, identify and recommend potential site according to the requirement of strategic site plan for the expansion of store network
- To conduct analysis of identified sites taking into account of geographic, area demographics and sales potential to support the opening of new store
- To work closely with internal departments to ensure the smooth opening of new store and negotiate with Landlord, developers to coordinate the site design
- To be responsible for all matters relating to the existing property portfolio, including the rental renewals of outlets
- To plan and provide sublet and license support and maximize its return.
- Degree holder in any disciplines, preferable in Surveying, Real Estate, Property / Facility Management or related disciplines
- Around 6 years working experience in Hong Kong real estate and in leasing of commercial / retail properties
- Experience in managing sizable portfolio of retail chain stores
- Good English and Chinese verbal and writing skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
An attractive salary and benefit package will be offered. Interested parties please forward detailed resume stating expected salary to: Human Resources Department, PARKnSHOP (HK) Limited, Watson House, 1-5 Wo Liu Hang Road, Fo Tan, N.T. or fax to 2687-3732 or email to us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used only for consideration of your application for relevant / similar posts within the A.S. Watson Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months from the date of application.