Country House Property Management Limited
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH RAPIDLY EXPANDING PROPERTY DEVELOPER
Country House Property Management Ltd is a member of the Kowloon Development Company (a listed company with its core business in property investment and development). Our recent expansion in Hong Kong, Macau andChinahas created exciting opportunities and we now invite competent candidates to join us for a challenging career in our growing team.
PROPERTY OFFICER (Ref: CH/CH/PO/JDB/092016)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004780090
- As a 2nd site-in-charge to supervise the on-site team of staff to deliver high quality services for the development
- Assist in day-to-day operations including liaison, administration and documentation works
- Provide customer services and handle enquiries and complaints from tenants/owners
- Build up and maintain good relationships with tenants/owners and Incorporated Owners
- Perform ad hoc tasks assigned
- Degree or Diploma holder in Housing Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years' experience in customer services and clubhouse operation in property management field
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, DMC and related Ordinances
- Proven experience in managing luxurious residential properties and or takeover of new development is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Willing to take initiative and meet challenges and able to work independently
- Proficiency in using MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number by fax to 2394 1424 or by clicking "APPLY NOW". More information on the Company is available at www.kdc.com.hk.
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.