3C Synergy is a leading specialist Recruitment Consultancy serving the Technology and Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure, Property and Energy markets across Asia since 2007.
Our market knowledge and project experience spans across Civil’s, Rail, Infrastructure, Build, Commercial, Mixed Use, Hospitality, Residential, Mixed Use, Marine & Energy related projects. Our services are used to recruit talent from Graduate to Director level.
We are proud to count major multi-national, international and national banking institutions, IT Consultancies, IT Vendors, Real Estate, Property and Construction related organisations, including Developers, Government Department, Consultancies, Service Providers, Contractors and Sub-Contractors as our partners.
Since our inception in 2006 in the UK, we have expanded operations to Asia with the opening of our Singapore office in 2007, followed by Hong Kong in 2010 and Malaysia in 2014.
“3C Synergy is creating synergies, raising recruitment standards”
PROPERTY OFFICER – RETAIL
jobsDB Ref. JHK400003003034230
- Responsible for leasing and property management
- Required to handle enquiries and complaints from tenants
- Render assistance to tenants as when needed
- Assist day-to-day operations and administration
- Required to prepare reports and documents
- Report to Manager
Our client is one of the famous developers in Hong Kong and they are looking for property officer for their residential team.
- Negotiable depending on experience. My client have indicated that the key is to get the right individual first and the salary will reflect this and remain highly competitive.
- Working Condition: 5 Days
- Placement: Permanent
- Work location: Hong Kong Island
- Training and Continued Professional Development
- Tailored individual career plan
- Fantastic working environment, a real team mentality
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects.
- MUST have 3 years working experience
- Presentable and cheerful personality
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working attitude
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
HOW TO APPLY:
- Detailed resume
- Availability or Notice Period to serve,
- Reason for Leaving,
- Current and Expected Salary
For the exceptional position offered, please send your resume to Carmen Hon via "Apply Now".
I am able to provide an up to date market appraisal on current jobs and associated salary’s. Contact me for a confidential discussion