Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004780533
In this position you are expected to:
- Seek and explore buildings with redevelopment potential and carry out feasibility study
- Analyse and advise the opportunity to invest and purchase land and property
- Conduct market research and analysis for the Group's development projects
- Advise on land matter and government policy issues
- Provide in-house valuation service
The ideal person:
- Degree holder or above in Surveying, Real Estate or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience preferably gained from property developer or property consultancy companies
- Possess relevant professional qualification such as MHKIS/ MRICS is definitely an advantage
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Proficiency in PC applications
A competitive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities will be offered to the right person. If you are a good team player and ready for the NEXT BIG STEP, please write to us with available date, present and expected salary by clicking the "Apply now" button below or you can visit the "Career" page under our website http://www.hshd.com.hk for more details information.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
About Hip Shing Hong (Holdings) Company Limited
Wellness • Innovation • Teamwork
HIP SHING HONG is an astute property developer based in Hong Kong more than 65 years. Having built a strong foundation in property investment, Hip Shing Hong extends its reach to exciting development projects including hotels, serviced apartments and high-end residential projects. Our solid reputation is built on our astounding service and innovative solutions to our customers.
We are focused on identifying and developing promising talent at every level, employees are given opportunities for growth and development throughout the organization. Our culture is based on encouraging employees to find an effective work-life balance, cherishing personal initiative, treating individuals with respect and zero tolerance for gossip.
Human Resources Department