Office of Hon Eunice Yung, Legislative Councillor
Public Affairs Executive (公共事務主管)
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004831515
- To coordinate media interviews and events of the Office;
- To organize networking and engagement functions with media, other LegCo members, political parties, interests groups, local community organizations etc;
- To coordinate and accompany the Member to attend public policy related meetings, conference, social events;
- To communicate with different organizations or government departments on the LegCo affairs;
- To arrange the daily schedules, event appointments and meeting arrangements related to LegCo affairs to the Member.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent, preferably in Journalism, Political Science, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years’ working experience, preferably in the field of Journalism, Public Relations or Communications, Public affairs;
- Strong awareness of Hong Kong’s current affairs;
- Good command of both English and Chinese;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Outgoing personality and able to work independently.