Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co Ltd
Ming Hing Waterworks Engineering Co. Ltd is a premium integrated waterworks engineering, technology and investment company. The Group principally engages in the provision of project management services, maintenance and construction works for civil engineering projects on waterworks & drainage, roads & highways and slope upgrading services in Hong Kong. Founded in 1967, the Group has grown to establish itself as a major waterworks engineering service provider in Hong Kong, accountable for ensuring dependable water supply to the community.
Given increasing project work in Hong Kong and China, Ming Hing is inviting high calibre applicants for the following positions to join its present team of professionals.
Public Liaison Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004917858
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for complaints and enquiries handling by telephone or meeting, statistics and reports preparation;
- Gather information so as to effectively respond to complaints and enquiries;
- Reply complainant by e-mail, telephone or draft written reply;
- Assist engineers to liaise, consult and have meetings with all external parties such as Government Departments, District Officers, District Councils, media, etc.
- Degree in Public Relations / Communications / Public Administration / Language or other related discipline;
- About 3 years relevant experience with preferably 1 year experience in handling customer service, public enquiries, complaints and relation matters;
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skills;
- Familiar with engineering works will be an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Grade C or above in Chinese and English(syl. B) in HKCEE or equivalent is preferable;
- Holder of a post-secondary certificate in public relation is advantageous;
- Good in MS Office - Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
Working Hour : Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00
Work Location : Wan Chai/ Mongkok
Holiday : Statutory Holiday
Annual Leave : 7 days
We offer intensive discretionary bonus, medical and good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with time available, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now". CV without expected salary will not be considered.
Personal Information Collection Statement:
- Personal data provided to Ming Hing Waterworks group is solely for recruitment purposes. Your personal data may be transferred within the group for recruitment use only.
- Ming Hing Waterworks group may disclose relevant data that applicants provided to the person(s) and organization(s) as stated for this recruitment purposes.
- To update your personal data or to request for a copy after submission of job application form, please contact Human Resources Department at (852) 2380 8265 or by clicking "Apply Now"