Chun Wo Construction Holdings Company Limited
Chun Wo was founded in 1968 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 1993. It is a renowned construction company in Hong Kong in building construction, civil engineering, foundations, electrical and mechanical engineering, railway and transport engineering, maintenance engineering and interior design engineering. Apart from developing its core construction business, Chun Wo has been diversifying its business into property development, property investment, property management and security services in recent years. Construction and development projects of the Group are widely distributed in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Macau, Taiwan and Vietnam. Its signature projects included the Hong Kong International Airport Skyplaza, the KCR East Rail and West Rail and No. 8 Clear Water Bay Road.
Public Liaison Officer
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004992540
Employer Ref. J1101201702
- The incumbent will be full time stationed at an office located in Kowloon and responsible to the senior staff to liaison, consult and have meeting with public parties;
- He/She is required to handle verbal and written complaints, serve as the secretary for meetings, to prepare presentation materials, to compile returns, to assist in organizing WSD internal functions, and to carry out other duties to provide services to customers as assigned by the senior staff.
- University degree in related field;
- Grade C or above in both Chinese and English Languages (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or equivalent;
- preferably have completed a post secondary certificate programme on public relation;
- 3 years relevant experience with preferably 1 year experience in handling customer services, public enquires and relation matters;
- Good knowledge on MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Good command of both oral and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Working Location : Kowloon Bay