GHC Asia is the region's leading independent communications agency with an influential reputation in the luxury lifestyle, travel, tourism and property sectors.
For more information please visit www.ghcasia.com
As the region’s foremost independent network with offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore and partners in Thailand and Malaysia, our reach extends throughout Greater China and Southeast Asia.
GHC Asia is accredited by the Council of Public Relations Firms of Hong Kong (CPRF) http://www.cprfhk.org/
Public Relations Account Manager
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004836288
We are seeking a communications professional who is looking to develop their skills and experience as well as to grow with us for Hong Kong Office. Your role will be to engage in imaginative, integrated PR strategies to develop and deliver influential campaigns as well as maintaining and developing media contacts in traditional and new media across Asia.
Our client portfolio comprises travel, tourism, hospitality, property and luxury lifestyle sectors - including global brands and local market leaders, serviced by our energetic and dedicated team of 70 throughout the region.
The right candidate will demonstrate talent for managing account delivery, specifically with international clients from corporate and real estate sectors. An in depth understanding and strategic approach to B2C and B2B PR, marketing and events coordination is essential.
The opportunity with us is truly exciting if you are ambitious with a tangible passion for PR and our client sectors. We offer a competitive salary and other benefits in a vibrant working environment.
Key Skills Required:
- Creative and driven PR professional with a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience
- Experience in agency or in-house corporate role with direct experience working in public relations
- A self-motivated, detail-oriented and positive team player
- Ability to handle key sectors such as luxury lifestyle, consumer, corporate, reputation management and crisis communications
- Strong leadership skills are a must. With the ability to manage and develop a team of PR professionals to accomplish company and client goals
- Ability to multi-task, with a proactive approach and excellent time management skills
- Proven media relations experience and an understanding of the APAC media landscape. Media example portfolios are welcomed
- Hong Kong/APAC PR experience is a must and international experience beneficial
- Superb written and oral communication skills in English and/or Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin beneficial