TOD'S Hong Kong Limited
As a global luxury brand, TOD'S stands not only for core Italian artisanship, but mostly for the capacity to distinguish itself as a classic trend-setter. TOD'S represents an understated effortless attire and a lifestyle. Living well is an art, and that is what TOD'S is: a delicate symbol of comfort and elegance.
In view of our business expansion, we would like to invite high-caliber candidate to join our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
Public Relations Assistant - HOGAN
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004920741
- Provide support to general day-to-day tasks of the Hogan PR department serving the APAC region (HK, Taiwan and Macau)
- Building close relationships with the local and regional media
- Assist in preparing weekly/ monthly press releases and calling around whenever trying to generate publicity
- Coordinate and deliver weekly email communications campaigns
- Assist in coordination of events, press presentations, seasonal campaigns in the region, digital campaigns.
- Assist in daily inventory maintenance of samples
- Responsible for daily input/ update of SAP system on regional sample status (invoices, stock takes, gifting, regional inventory transfers)
- Assisting in daily press enquiries and samples delivery/ collection
- Assist in maintaining profile of local brand ambassadors with influencers, bloggers, and celebrities
- Data entry on expenses reports, monthly/ seasonal clipping reports, analysis reports required by headquarter
- Regular maintenance by updating regional press list
- Assist in local content production (videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/ strategy with various franchise partners
- Assist in execution of social media PR strategies
- Conduct extensive digital & social media monitoring (brand/ products exposure) on daily basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Public Relations, Communications or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in luxury retail industry is a MUST
- Efficient & attention to details, meticulous, proactive, initiative and responsible
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, self-discipline, able to work under pressure and to meet tight schedule
- Able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese with good verbal presentation skills; knowledge of Italian is a plus
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We offer attractive remuneration package, on-the-job training and career advancement opportunity to the right candidate. Interested parties please click "APPLY NOW" and send your full resume with date of availability, latest and expected salary.
Personal data collected is solely for recruitment related purpose and will be treated in strictest confidence.