Public Relations Officer / Senior Officer - Beauty Brand
Randstad Hong Kong
jobsDB ref: JHK100003004998787
Employer Ref. 91M0079818
Our client is a Global Premium Beauty and Personal Care Products Company. To cope with their business expansion, they are actively looking for a Public Relations Officer / Senior Officer with high calibre to join their fast growing Company.
- Press Release Write-up and media pitching and maintain media relations
- Co-ordinate and execute public relations and corporate communications campaigns and functions
- Assist n the development and implement of public relations strategies and corporate development initiatives
- Provides a wide variety of administrative support such as media reports and public relations clipping reports
- Organize public relations functions, events and various marketing activities
- Assist to monitor online-marketing promotion campaigns ( e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Wechat)
- Liaise with external parties such as advertising agency and printing house
- To handle public complaints & enquiries
- Degree holder in Public Relations / Journalism / Communications / Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in in Public Relations / Event management / Media is preferable
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese as well as Putonghua
Interested parties kindly apply via "Apply Now" or contact Miso Chui - 2232 3433 for a confidential discussion.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.
About Randstad Hong Kong
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world and a Global Fortune 500 company. Already holding market leading positions in Europe, the United States, India and Australia, we are now expanding rapidly throughout the Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong and Greater China. Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for and supply of labor and HR services, and in doing so we continue to apply our founding ethos: "to know, to serve, to trust." As we say here at Randstad: "It's good to know you!"