Schindler Lifts (Hong Kong) Ltd is wholly owned by Jardine Schindler Group, a Joint Venture between Jardine Matheson, one of Asia's foremost trading houses and Schindler Group of Switzerland, Europe's premier lift and escalator company. We design, install, maintain and modernize any types of lift, escalator or passenger conveyor in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
We are now looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position(s):
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004778873
Employer Ref. CPD
Roles and Responsibilities
Perform products / services sourcing and price negotiation with vendors
Monitor the delivery of materials to cope with the site schedule
Handle and monitor the claims to factories / suppliers
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Management or a related discipline
Minimum of 1 year's relevant experience in supply chain management
- Experience in procurement of electrical / electronic materials is an advantage
- Strong communication and organizational skills, with an ability to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fresh graduates are welcome
We offer the right candidate with competitive remuneration package and benefits including marriage leave, paternity leave, study leave, medical scheme (includes dependant coverage), education subsidy and attractive retirement plan. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.