Matsushima Electric (HK) Co., Ltd (www.matsushima.hk) has rapidly grown from an electronic distributor to a leading International electronic supplier. Our vision is to become the market leader in providing green and energy saving product. Our H.K. main office is located in Kwun Tong area and is now seeking an aggressive professional who is willing to work and grow with our company.
jobsDB Ref. JHK100003004833158
- Manage of stock inventory control & analysis
- Responsible for the scheduling, inventory control, and purchasing plan for raw materials
- Conduct quotation comparison and material cost calculation
- To handle all purchasing activities, such as sample requisitions, PO follow-up, price/ trade terms negotiations, order processing/executions, correspondences and quality claims
- Excellent communication with vendors
- Assist in new product development
- Communicate with different internal department (e.g. Sales, production, shipping, PMC & Warehouse)
- Responsible to source, develop and process procurement orders
- F.7 or above with at least 2 years experience in Electronics field
- Mature, hardworking and self-motivated
- Work independently and possess problem-solving and communication skills
- Good command of spoken & written in English & Chinese, Mandarin
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive package including 5 days’ work, year-end bonus & public holiday together with career growth opportunities. Please send us a full resume, including personal particulars, employment history, present and expected salary and contact phone number to Human Resources Department, Rm2020-21, No.1 Hung To Road Building, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Alternatively, you may apply by fax to 2951 0606 or clicking "Apply Now" button below
You are also welcome to visit our website www.matsushima.hk for more details information about our company.
All Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only.